Below is a list of how Alex’s Army has made a difference thanks to your support!
- $100,000 Research Grant to Children’s National to fund the Phase II REST Immunotherapy Study (more).
- 247 Care Packages delivered to Children’s Oncology Programs at 7 U.S. Hospitals & Care Facilities
- Children’s National Medical Center (Washington DC)
- Inova Fairfax Hospital (Falls Church, VA)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital/Haley Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders (Orlando, FL)
- Johns Hopkins (Baltimore, MD)
- Seattle Children’s Hospital (Seattle, WA)
- Ronald McDonald House (Seattle, WA)
- Kaiser Permanente Union Station (Washington DC)
- 89 Care Packages mailed directly to families in 18 different states
- 12 Prayer Team visits which include bringing Panera Breakfast to families at Inova Fairfax Children’s Hospital
- 105 Prayer Pillowcases mailed to children and families across the US!
- $105,000.00 in Research Funding ($100,000 to fund Children’s National Medical Center REST Study / $5,000 to fund The Children’s Cancer Therapy Development Institute The Functional Genomics of Wilms Tumor for Anaplastic Wilms Tumor)
- Over 350 Care Packages, 120 Prayer Pillowcases, 6 Baby Blankets, and 20 Crochet Dolls delivered to children fighting cancer and their siblings
- Over 50 toiletry kits for parents at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- 6 Hospitals and Oncology clinics served including:
- Inova Fairfax Children’s Hospital (Falls Church, VA)
- Children’s National Medical Center (Washington D.C.)
- UVA Children’s Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
- Kosair Children’s Hospital (Louisville, KY)
- Pediatric Specialists of Virginia (Falls Church, VA)
- Children’s Hospital of St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)